DC 48V Battery Power Station
Updated: Feb 28
Good news to the ROLLFLEX RX-120TDX / RX-7120 (600W) users, as taking them out for outdoor shooting will be a lot easier.
We will soon have a DC 48V battery power station that integrates the power of 2 x 26V battery (V-mount), and the initial battery test for RX-120TDX at its full output has lasted for 49 minutes.
For more information
Specification: DC Adapter: 48V output DC Input (V-mount) Battery: 14.8V x 2 / 26V x 2 DC Output: 48V Output Power: 480W (Max)
1. Be sure to select the device that matches the output voltage to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. For Input voltage 12-30V; please choose two batteries with the same voltage.
3. In order to achieve maximum output power, it is recommended to use two fully charged batteries of 14.8V/190Wh capacity or above, or two fully charged 26V batteries.
4. Under Voltage Indicator
Green : Battery voltage is normal
Red : Battery is under voltage and need to be replaced.
5. Working temperature should be in the range of 0~+40°C
6. Please do not mount battery on the power station when it is not in use. The product should be store in clean, dry and ventilated place.