UPRtek MK350N_Premium Handheld Spectrometer
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
The MK350N Premium Spectrometer is a lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use Spectral Illuminance (LUX) Meter or Spectral Light Meter. It is designed for fast and accurate illuminance measurements of general lighting and LED applications. Designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, it is ideal for measuring general light parameters such as LUX, CCT, CRI, CIE Chromaticity Coordinates, Ra, R1 to R15, Wavelength, and many others. The MK350N Premium includes an integrated Flicker Meter.
- 3.5” Color touch screen control interface; easy to use Wifi remote control via Smartphone or tablet apps (IOS and Android)
- NEW – Embedded with high speed Flicker sensor.
- High speed, stable, accurate using advanced CCD spectral technology
- More than 40 units of measurement including LUX, CRI, CCT, Ra, R1-R15, CIE Chromaticity Coordinates, Peak and Dominant Wavelength, and many others.
- Stand alone Spectral Light meter – no other equipment necessary (e.g., PC, Smartphone, etc.)
- 380 to 780nm measurement range
- NIST Traceable calibration.
- Only 225g – Light and easy to carry. Measure anytime, anywhere
- SD card storage, easy to transfer data
- Built-in file browser allows for quick access to previously saved data
- 2-year product warranty
- Package contents: MK350N Premium, hard case, protection bag, battery, USB cable, power adapter, neck strap, stand bracket, User Manual & Warranty booklet
3.5”Color Touchscreen and All New icon Design
Interface is concise, menu is classified clearly and intuitive icon is operational, closer to user preferences in experiencing easy and simple style.
Flicker, all lights have it.
Sometimes you can see it, sometimes you can't. Most of the lighting products with dimming, circuit control systems cause flicker problems.In any case, flicker can spell trouble of all kinds, with high unpredictable health and safety risks.
￭Public security accidents occur frequently.
￭It can lead to headache and induced epilepsy attacks.
￭Visual fatigue and reduced visual task performance causes the distraction.
￭The quality of image shooting quality is hard to maintain, increasing the post-production cost.
Use the MK350N Premium Spectrometer to fight flicker issues readily.
Add high efficient Flicker measurement Module to comply with the international measuring standards "IES/ASSIST/ENERGY STAR".
Sampling rate is up to 100k Hz which could capture the flicker parameters, light amplitude and light frequency. It extremely suits for LED professional who are strict at application quality requirements of the light sources.
New Revolution - Evaluating Light-Source Color Rendition
We are used to measuring the light quality by traditional parameters such as CRI, GAI, CQS and etc. MK350N Premium embedded the TM 30-15 color rendering index.
It is the new method published by IES in 2015. It not only shows the accurate the light quality, but also enhance the fairness of the measurement. Providing the lighting evaluation of standard for lighting designers, LED lighting manufacturers and manufacturers objectively.
Save more time and reduce manufacturing cost
Efficient USB connectivity up to 16 times makes your work more efficient, speed and flexible. MK350N Premium the LED meter for LED Manufacturer.
Free download Mobile and Pad APP to experience the pleasure of wireless remote control.
PC Software download is available with uSpectrum PC Software & uFlicker PC Software. Both allow you to know the light quality & flicker values of different artificial light sources conveniently, Make your lighting quantitative study become more perfectly.